Sunday, January 29, 2012

Long lost post #2



I had been long time did not update my blog, so i just write down what i've remembered :)

January, hmmm... school started ! We all should separate to other classes, so... yeah. Firstly, the class i had separate in was FULL OF MALAYS students, i dont like :/ so, i asked for permission to change to another classes. And, its success :) i really thank you so much to that teacher :) and luckly that teacher was not a Malay :/ seriously.

So now my class was 4A7, that class was quite good and friends there was so nice and awesome :D i love you guys, okay? Sat with WaiLing, ZiYing and also Rynn. We were like sakai and talking so much craps and also we study together as well la :) oh yeah (Y) i'm currently a BANANA nao, know what's my BANANA means? know, good than :D

okay, skip skip skip.. and my perfect's tie had changed ! did you know thats totally extremely super UGLY? I'm seriously in talking, that's OVER UGLY ! #ohmygod i jip sao mm dou O___O

#CNY #CNY #CNY !!! 23.1.2012

no taking any photos on CNY seriously, because i'm lazy, kay you know :P so, i'm happy to receive angpaus. and so on and so on. And every year a singer which name Rickman came my house, he dye his hair into gold colour AGAIN, looks weird on it, sorry to say that.

Ate sooo much la me, nanti jadi fei poh :( aiya, fine la CNY just one year one time, so eat as much as i can and keep fit after this lo, right? :D Than, day 3 until day 5 went to Tanjung Sepat and also Morib, 3 days 2 nights. BAM TSUNAMI, i cant sleep well and been kick by my crazy cousin and end up i slept in the living room. COLD until want my heart ! @@

bla blah blahh, lazy to type much. the weather, SOOOO HOT ! Sun burnt, and i'm becoming darker and darker ! #ohmygod i dont want. than than than, day 5 went to I-city too :P I can said that, its soooooooo freakkkkkinnngggg COLD inside, and i had freeze inside there, we went in went out for already 5 times. Although that place is quite small but its really nice inside :) and much more extremely things i'm lazy to type, so sign off.


i wish my form 4 life would be awesome as i expect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment