Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Holidays #1

1119 THOMAS JACK SHOWCASE :) *winks* 最最喜欢東于哲音乐会!

Meet up my MG ( Miracles Group ) friends. I had been long time didn't wore this offical T-shirt to attend their activities :/ But i felt so sad, when i meet up my 'char kuey teow' and 'chou ya dan' they can't recongize me, #ohmygod
Okay, back to topic. When the time we needed to go in the hall, we just ran towards dont care about the workers to check for our tickets. Haha, so liar! :P

Firstly, one QUITE handsome DJ played some pop songs, wow we quite HYPER! Than, ofcourse their perform, i kept on shouting: " 小东 x 10000 , 阿哲 x10000 ! " BUAHAHAHAHA, i was like so..so... *can't distribe my feeling* both of them touch my hands, #shit i want to faint, haha, thats normal for me. But, i wasn't happy because of something, it's really... :/okay fine. Thats over :)

In the end, i had losta fun la, thanks everyone there :) wait! on that day, i standed quite close with the stage, and when both of them singing, they kept put electric to me, especially Jack ! But than, hopefully Thomas also got :) Okay, thanks a lots for everything.

not mine, is my good friend @Melody Maechel :) she borrowed me.

1124 & 1126 !

1124, went @Sunway Pyramid with my aunt. I bought so much clothes there, and also there got so much discount, WOOOTS! Shopholic (Y) drank ma favourite Chatime :P and dinner at opposite Sunway, @Yuan Shabu Shabu *i think so, i cant remember well the restaurant* ohya, my aunt said if you wanna to eat BBQ chicken wings, you must be fast either else it so fast finished and you should it for so long. I snatched the chicken wings like a crazy peeps, but i spoke truth, the chicken wings was so damn nice! :D

1126, again i went there with my mum and two cousin. and also bought lots of clothes, but i saw a shirt quite nice at @F Block, but i didn't bought it :/ *regret* ate Moo Cow Yogurt, hmmm not bad. But i would like to try others flavour. and and so on...




1129 M.A.M.A ! @Singapore Indoor Stadium

Okay, i almost went there but damn my Singapore trip changed date #lol or else i can get in there and meet up my BELOVED one, BEAST (!!!!) err, and also KPOP artist la. It's make me felt so awful and more when i saw it on TV, especially those who were there, wow damn hyper hyper HYPER ! HyunSeung & Hyun-A, erherm they kissed for 4 seconds i think (?) -___-

BEAST !!! 2NE1 !!!! SUPER JUNIOR !!! SNSD !!! & MOREEE.. gah. #KPOP fans put your hands up ! :D



" You are my apple of my eyes " O__________O the guy 柯震東, dang darn handsome, cute and awesome. I had attracted by him (-3-)V 柯震東, 就请让我继续喜欢你吧! XD



alright, i will be update more about my "awesome" holidays, stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment